Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex

Question
whenever i ask my girlfriend to suck my penis,she feels its dirty to do so,and instead gives a handjob. what can i do to persuade her to blowjob?

Answer
Hi Anirban,

Some women have those feeling about oral sex.  I suggest you talk with her about what she finds "dirty" about it.  Then try to relieve her feelings.  Does she think it is immoral?  Does she think that it would taste bad, or smell?  Does she think it is not safe?

Oral sex is VERY common.  Far more sexually active people perform oral sex than don't.  It is safe.  There is nothing in the ejaculate that is harmful #assuming you don't have a sexually transmitted disease#.  There is usually only a very mild taste and there should be no noticeable odor.  Many women actually enjoy giving oral, it gives then control and puts them in charge of the sex act.

For couples that are experiencing performance or arousal issues, I suggest a sensate exercise.  With the understanding that there will be no intercourse, I have the couple spend an evening exploring each others bodies with their finger tips, lips and tongue.  Set the scene by creating a romantic atmosphere. Low lighting, soft music, absolute privacy, no cell phones or TV, no barking dogs or crying children.  Both of you remove your clothing and get into bed.  Then take turns exploring each others bodies.  The object for you is that she will become more comfortable touching, kissing and licking your penis and other places.  You too will be touching and tasting her body.  It is usually a very sensual and sexy experiment.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair