Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Orgasm

Question
In your female opinion is it a bad thing when a guy climaxes inside of a woman and she doesn't notice it until he pulls out? I had sex tonight and the woman regularly tells me that she considers me large and likes my penis, but I found it weird when she hadn't noticed that I came.

Answer
My opinion, like everything about me, is very male.  Not every woman notices when a man ejaculates.  He should not take it personally at all.  It is about her and not him.  It is a sign that you're really connecting with a partner that she can feel when the pre-cum emerges.  

However, most males make some kind of noise or give some other signal when they're ejaculating.  If you do that, then your partner has less excuse for not noticing the ejaculation itself.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.