Sex Advice/Oral Sex/threesome

Question
I wanna have a threesome or do freaky stuff with females should i just ask them send then freaky text pictures or whateveryone is just so plain vanilla

Answer
Hi Nel,

Generally speaking, sending freaky pictures with out prior approval is frowned on.  I don't know enough about your situation to give you a lot of advice.  Are you inn a relationship and want to add a third or are you just looking to hook up for some not so vanilla sex?  

There are adult dating sites where you can create a profile for free and indicate what you are looking for and let others find you.  On my web site there is an add for two.  One is for meeting couples and single men and women, bi or straight, for fun encounters.  The other is for more of a Kink, bondage and the like.  My web site is http://changescoaching.com/sex

There may be swingers clubs local to you where you can find play partners.

Go exploring and see what kind of fun you can find,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair