Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex

Question
QUESTION: My boyfriend just informed me that he doesn't want to cum in me anymore because when he gives me oral sex a couple of days later he can taste himself.  Does this really happen?

ANSWER: Hi Charlene,

Hmmm.  Male ejaculate really is pretty tasteless.  But I suppose if it were to remain in your vagina for a few days it might develop an odor and a taste.  I would guess that if he is tasting anything it is just you.  If you want to try something to appease him, try a flavored vaginal rinse or flavored lubricating gel.  Makes you taste like candy.

On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store where you can find many books, dvds, toys and accessories to make sex more fun.  In the Toys and Accessories section you will find some flavored gels, last page I think.  http://changescoaching.com/sex   Take a look.

Have fun,

QUESTION: Actually, he says that I taste really good and he doesn't want anything to interfere with that.  Does his ejaculation stay in me that long?  We've been together two years and he has never mentioned this before.  I guess I'm just wondering why he is saying it now.  Thanks for listening.  :)

Answer
Hi again,

It is mostly in his head.  But, you can always douche before sex.   How about a test?  Tell him you have the solution.  You will douche after intercourse and before your next encounter.
Do that for several weeks, then don't once and see how he reacts.

Have fun,  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair