Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Stomach cramps after oral sex

Question
Hello. I hope you can help me...this is rather embarrassing. I am a 53-year-old reasonably healthy woman (I smoke), 4'10", about 110 pounds. My boyfriend is 45, smokes, and is 6', 240 pounds. The last 2 times I performed oral sex on him (yes, I swallow), his semen tasted "odd." Also, within an hour after the act, I got minor stomach cramps, and then loose bowels. Not bad diarehha, but 1 or 2 runny voids...and then the stomach cramp went away. I am now worried that the runs and cramps were somehow related to the oral sex. (I have never experienced this problem before.) Shortly before these 2 sex episodes (which were about 1 week apart), my boyfriend ran out of his usual vitamins and started a new, different brand. I am wondering if perhaps the new vitamins he is now taking are causing this reaction in me? I mean, wouldn't some of his vitamins get into me through oral sex? I have not mentioned this to my boyfriend. Thank you in advance for any help, advice, or suggestions you could offer me. (PS: I have panic disorder, so please...don't frighten me with a scary answer, if you follow me!) Oh, and PPS: My boyfriend and I also smoke pot.
Respectfully yours,
Kate

Answer
I've never heard of what you describe. It seems doubtful that some small chemical emitted in semen could affect your digestion within an hour, but I can't say it's impossible that something in his semen is affecting you.  You could try not swallowing for a while and see if it makes any difference.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.