Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Turn On

Question
I Just Would Like To Know , Whats A Good Way To Turn On A Guy? My Boyfriend Knows How To Turn Me On Really Good , But Now I Would Just Like To Turn Him On ..

Answer
Hi Hope,

I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

What turns a guy on?  It depends on the guy.  And what you mean by turning on.  Finding out what really does it for him is a very fun process.  A little experimentation and variety is a fun way to explore what makes for him great sex.  Start out by remembering the times that he really seemed into it.  And see if there are any similarities.  Then go exploring down that path.  Talk with him to see if there is anything special he likes.  

In general many men like to be teased.  A little public almost nudity, a flash with the implied more to come look  or a secretive improper touch in public can be very exciting.  

When it comes to the actual sex, tastes vary.  Some men want you to be very submissive  allowing them to be in absolute control: blind folds and restraints.  Others want the exact opposite.   It all depends on what fantasies are playing in his head.  As I said the fun thing is the trying of new things, the exploring.  

After some really good sex you might suggest a game of sorts.  Maybe once a week you have a What ever you want night. Whoever's night it is, that person gets whatever they want sexually.  It is their choice.  On his night, he has to tell you exactly what he wants and how. The object is to totally blow his mind.  Then next week it will be your night.  A fun way to try new things.

On my site I have the Intimate Couple Store where you can find many Books and DVDs as well as toys and accessories to enhance your sex life.  http://changescoaching.com/sex  

Have fun,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair