Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Is there a way to make it smaller?

Question
I want to ask if there is a way to make my vagina smaller, I had sex with my boyfriend the other day and it was a bit....awkward, he has a long penis but is thin, and I don't think he got much pleasure out of the experience and neither did I, I could barely feel him inside, is there a way that I can make my vagina a bit smaller?

Answer
Hi Nathaly,

First, let me apologize for taking do long to get back to you.

There are three possible treatments.  I am not suggesting any of them.  Better techniques and positions can make any sex better.  Maybe the two of you can find a better way to enjoy one another.

The most dramatic and drastic solution is surgery. Vaginal reconstruction will tighten up the vagina.  That is pretty extreme and expensive.

There is anecdotal evidence that Kegel exercises can help.  Kegels are exercises for the muscles of the pelvic floor and  surrounding areas.  By strengthening those muscles you can get larger muscles that reduce the size of the vagina and give yourself more control allowing you to squeeze down on his penis.

The last method is a topical application of a cream or gel that is suppose to tighten up the vagina. Search "vaginal creams tight" and you will find a great many.  I am not at all sure they work.  But for 10 or 20 bucks you might try them.  You can find them and many more Books, DVDs and Toys and Accessories at my Intimate Couple Store on my web site.  http://changescoaching.com/sex  The gels are on the last page of the Toys and Accessories section.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair