Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Going to the gym and premature ejaculation?

Question
Dear Sir,

May I ask if going to the gym (physical exercise) can help with the problem of premature ejaculation?

In other words, is it reasonable to assume that those who have athletic bodies do not have this problem? And if you suffer from this issue, you should try to practise physical exercise hard?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Kevin,

The short answer to your question is No.   There are many causes to Premature Ejaculation and most of them reside in the brain.  There are some exercises that may help.  They are known as Kegels.  They are pelvic floor exercises and not part of the normal work out.  I have an article on my web site about Premature Ejaculation  http://changescoaching.com/sex/?p=270  You might stop in and read it.

Enjoy,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair