Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex problem

Dear expert,

I'm 31 year old and recently married 4 month ago,my BMI is 28.45 I had used to have lot of masturbation in past life , but I  never had sex with any one before marry.
Marriage was my first experience of new enjoyment..but i have some issue during sex, Plz help me out, and suggest me whether these are normal or not, if not then help me to figure out, that how to cure or which physician i suppose to contact...Bez my first priority is to conceive baby as soon as possible (prefer a baby boy)

1-I noticed that i got proper erection before inter to but when i about to start inserting my penis, My penis get soft and could not maintain the same erection.

2- Does my over masturbation (i don't have night fall from last 8 years bez of masturbating) could lead me infertility or sperm reduction, if yes then what is the solution to be father soon.

3- what is the best sex position for full penetration and best orgasms to my wife( so far i used missionary position which seems to me that it's not give proper orgasms to my wife and no full penetration)
4- what is the best diet i suppose to use for me and my wife which is best for our sex life.
5- how often is ok to do sex with pattern, once in a day or with few days gap..
5- is any prefer position or time for intercourse for wife to be pregnant as soon as possible.   
you prompt response will be highly appreciated,My more focus is to conceive baby ASAP, if i need to have proper check up, plz let me know which test i suppose to go which physician.

Regards  SD

I think your situation is that you're sexually inexperienced.  These things will all get better with practice.  There is no such thing as overmasturbation.  Missionary seems to be better for conception.  Most young married couples have sex daily or nearly so.  Your optimum for conception might be three times a week.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.