Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Taking the Next Step

Question
My boyfriend and I have been dating for nine months, and he has fingered me.  I have him a hand job in return.  We have kissed, made out, touched each other, but I want to take the next step. Is it appropriate to finger him? Is that enjoyable for most guys?  Is giving him a blow job the appropriate next step?  If so, do I need to talk to him first before doing it?  Also, does he need to wear a condom while I am giving him one? Thank you.

Answer
If you are experienced with manual intercourse, most would say oral intercourse is the next step.  Oral intercourse is unsafe sex, so you either need to trust each other to be monogamous or to use protection (condom or dental dam).

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.