Sex Advice/Oral Sex/teen sex

Question
QUESTION: Iam a boy and of age 16.i will do 3 to 4 times sex daily.what happens if i will do that same thing at this age.iam unable to stop without doing sex.what can i do to stop

ANSWER: By sex, do you mean masturbating?  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate daily.  3 to 4 times a day is quite high.  You might enjoy it more if you only did it once a day or so.

QUESTION: Yes i wil mastrubate 3 to 4 times

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you.  It flushes out your sex organs and keeps them in healthy functioning condition.  Most younger males masturbate daily.  Masturbating more than once a day is OK too.  You might enjoy masturbating more if you limited yourself to once or twice a day.  See here for more: http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.