Sex Advice/Oral Sex/teen sex

QUESTION: Iam a boy and of age 16.i will do 3 to 4 times sex daily.what happens if i will do that same thing at this age.iam unable to stop without doing sex.what can i do to stop

ANSWER: By sex, do you mean masturbating?  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate daily.  3 to 4 times a day is quite high.  You might enjoy it more if you only did it once a day or so.

QUESTION: Yes i wil mastrubate 3 to 4 times

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you.  It flushes out your sex organs and keeps them in healthy functioning condition.  Most younger males masturbate daily.  Masturbating more than once a day is OK too.  You might enjoy masturbating more if you limited yourself to once or twice a day.  See here for more:

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.