Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Should I use delay cream together with viagra?

Question
My sexual problem is that my penis sometimes gets soft before the intercourse begins. So my doctor suggests I try using Viagra.

I would like to ask if I can/should also use a delay cream at the same time with this pill. Will the delay cream help me in any way or interfere with the medicine?

Thank you

Answer
I would advise against using anesthetic (delay cream).  See how the Viagra affects you first.  

Also, a frequent cause of erectile and orgasmic disorder in younger males is an atypical masturbatory style, particularly masturbating in the prone (face down) position.  To learn more about prone masturbation and how to overcome it, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.