Sex Advice/Oral Sex/How to get rid of fetish

Question
Hello Sir,

I am a 28 year old guy and have had a fetish for past 12 years.
I have the fetish of being lifted by girls. I do not get aroused by watching normal porn or even nude girls. The only thing that excites me is the thought of being lifted by girls. I am addicted to thousands of videos and stories available on the internet. However, this is becoming a matter of embarrassment for me as I can't have a normal relationship with a girl.
I want to have a normal relationship with my girlfriend. Could you please suggest me how can I get out of this habit and how can i have a normal sex life.

Answer
I don't think there's anything wrong with your fetish.  What's wrong is that nothing else seems to turn you on.  It's good to have more than one thing that arouses you.  Work at finding some regular images of regular girls (not involved in lifting) and use those to get aroused.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.