Sex Advice/Oral Sex/STI?

Hello, my name is Georgia, aged 17, and I have a boyfriend of the same age. We aren't having sex, but we are doing everything else apart from sex like oral, fingering, that kinda thing. I just wanted to know if it is possible to get an STI from my boyfriend if he's never done anything sexual with another person apart from me, I can't seem to find a proper answer on the internet so I hope you can answer my question. Thank you very much :)

No.  If your boyfriend has never done anything sexual with another person, then he can't have an STD.  But how can you know for sure that he has never done anything sexual with anyone else?  It would be safe to take precautions until you can be sure that he's really disease free and faithful to you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.