Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Getting him off

Question
Ok, so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost six months, and we haven't had sex because I'm not ready for it yet. That being said, I still want to make things fun for him and for him to feel like I care about him. What else can I do other than have sex with him to get him off and make him feel good? I've tried giving him handjobs, but wasn't able to get him off. I'm a little grossed out by the idea of blowjobs, but I wouldn't completely discount it

Answer
Hi Lizzie,

Often people jump into sex way before they are ready with serious negative results.  Take your time.  The best way to make him feel loved and special is to love him.  I don't mean sex.  I mean shower him with affection.  Spend fun time with him.  Do fun stuff.  Now if you feel the need to go farther up the sex scale, you can try having him masturbate while you are there, maybe while you touch him or kiss.  You can have pseudo sex. Where you go through all the motions with out fully disrobing or any penetration.  A word of caution,  if he ejaculates on your vagina, there is a small chance you could get pregnant.  You could have him show you how to get him off.

Just remember you have time o your side.  Don't be in a hurry, there are lots of guys and lots of time left for you.

So wait until you are really ready.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair