Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Oral Sex

Question
I'm 40 and my husbands 53, married 15 years, two children. Whenever I want sex he seems to only want me to give oral.Which is ok but not all the time it's getting boring. I still want to please him but he doesn't seem interested in actual intercourse. How to I approach this without hurting his ego?

Answer
It could be he's avoiding vaginal intercourse because he's having erection issues.  If that's the case, then you should try to discuss it with him.  There are a lot more options for dealing with ED these days than there used to be.  Be sure you let him know you want vaginal intercourse again.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.