Sex Advice/Oral Sex/water based or silicone based lube?

Question
What is better to use with condoms? I want something that wont break the condom and that is safe to use. Also i read that lube is good to use if it hurts when having sex, is this true? Is there any other recommendations that you can give me?

Answer
Water-based lube is designed to be compatible with condoms.  Lube will help if sex hurts.  That is one of the things it does best.  You can learn more about different types and brands of lubes by reading this page that is all about it: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.