Sex Advice/Oral Sex/water based or silicone based lube?

What is better to use with condoms? I want something that wont break the condom and that is safe to use. Also i read that lube is good to use if it hurts when having sex, is this true? Is there any other recommendations that you can give me?

Water-based lube is designed to be compatible with condoms.  Lube will help if sex hurts.  That is one of the things it does best.  You can learn more about different types and brands of lubes by reading this page that is all about it:

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.