Sex Advice/Oral Sex/wife and 69

Question
My wife and I have been married for 10 yrs.  We've enjoyed our part in oral.  We both enjoy 69 the most, with me on top.  My issue is that sometimes, I can't tell when I'm about to cum and end up cumming either in her mouth or all over her.  She hates it when I cum and not tell her and cumming in her mouth and on her hair.  After I cum and not tell her, she stops everything but I continue until she cums.  How do I tell when I'm about to cum, so I can warn her in time?

Answer
I don't understand.  You have been married 10 years, so you're not new to oral sex, intercourse, or ejaculation.  You must have ejaculated many thousands of times, one way or the other.  After all of that experience, you must know what it feels like to be about to ejaculate.  You don't necessarily have to signal her with words.  Come up with a signal that lets her know you're about to ejaculate.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.