Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Lesbian relationships

Question
In lesbian relationships, what is the average amount of time couples wait before having sex?

Answer
Hi Sarah,

The answer is not in time because an hour, a day, a week or a month might be the right time or the wrong time. It is a matter of when you both are ready.  And by "ready" I mean emotionally ready.  Heterosexual or lesbian, sex can mean a huge emotional commitment.  If this is your first sexual encounter that emotional aspect of it is often huge.  So, when you are both ready emotionally.   Love is love, sex is sex it does not matter id if you are gay, straight or bi.

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair