Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex Alternatives

Question

So me and my girlfriend have decided that we will not have sex until we are ready to handle all the risks that come with it. But we still love to do things like manual stimulation, oral sex etc. And are looking for ways to change these two things up and keep it away from it feeling like we are doing the same thing over and over.

So what other alternatives are there to traditional sex that are fun and satisfying for both parties?

Answer
Hi Daniel,

Well, Daniel, you have one thing very right.  Changing things up is very important.  The primary way you do that is by changing time and place.  One of the most exciting ways to spice it up is to utilize semi private places in public places.   You can also add a few toys to your playtime. You can vary your positions slightly.  I don't suppose you are interested in anal sex.  I have a free e-book  that should give you some ideas.  Check it out at  http://changescoaching.com/sex/?page_id=9181    While you are there, take a look at the rest of the site.   Some thing might get you attention.

Have fun,  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair