Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex in a car

Question
Ello. Me nd my girlfriend are Virgins nd we want to have sex (were in our teens). But we can't at my house or hers but I have a car and we go for long car rides. Last ride we got sexual and touchy and she said next ride she wants to have sex, IM comfortable with it. Its just Idk how we could in a car. We talked it over but I just want a lil advice from someone on what we could and how we could in a car. If its not your category of expertise that's ok.

Answer
Hi Michel,

It depends on how big your car is.  With today's car it does make it a bit more challenging.  A van makes it a lot easier.  The 60's taught us that.  In smaller cars where the back seat is not big enough, you can try to drop the seat back down slip over into the passenger side and have her get on top.   If you can't afford a motel, and if you can find a secluded spot, get out of the car and do it on the grass.

Best I can offer, sorry.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair