Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex problems

Hello...I have a boyfriend who lost his virginity at a later age and I'm his 2nd parter. The problem is he doesn't have a huge sexual drive that most guys do. I've been with my boyfriend for several years but the sex has dragged off. He says he will make more of an effort but that he doesn't have the drive that I can I bring this out in him? I had a different experience and lost my virginity a lot younger and have had plenty of experience. What can I do to get things going and make this easier for him so we can have a sexual relationship as it has affected our relationship...any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

You are not the most sexually compatible people.  Instead of forcing a square peg into a round hole, why don't you find a man with whom you are sexually compatible and let your boyfriend find a woman who is less interested in sex than you are.

I am aware that this is not the answer you want.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.