Sex Advice/Oral Sex/blow job

Question
Hello,

when my girlfriend  gives me a blow job, should I thrust my penis in her mouth, or should I just let her suck?

Also, in what ways can i make blow jobs nice for my girlfriend, or do women just hate giving blow jobs?

Thanks

Answer
You should ask your girlfriend what to do.  Some females like when you thrust into her mouth, but others dislike it.  Some females keep a hand ready to restrain your penis if you try that.  Some females even retch or vomit from a penis going too far into the throat.  These are all excellent reasons to ask your girlfriend how it can be made more pleasurable for her.

You can come up with flavored condoms or perhaps introduce some flavored lubricating jelly to your penis.  Find out what she likes and give it a try!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.