Sex Advice/Oral Sex/painful sex

I'm 20 and have stopped natural lubrication and ejaculation I still feel horny and hot but am always dry even if fore play is increased sex is painful and we only get to 1 round with out alternative lubrication what do I do to get back to normal

There is nothing wrong with using artificial lubrication if it helps your enjoy sex better.  There are many different kinds out there.  This page talks about the kind of lubes men use to masturbate with:  There are also lubes made especially for women to use in intercourse.  Women need a water-based lube.  Try one or more brands and see what they do for you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.