Sex Advice/Oral Sex/PE and How often to MASTURBATE

Question
QUESTION: Hello DOC,

I have been masterbeating for the past 6 years, my age now is 21, I have Premature Ejaculation, iam a VIRGIN, so due to PE I have stopped masterbeating for the past two months. Now once in 10 days I have WET DREAMS.

So tell me some ways to prevent PE & how often should I masterbeat or quit masterbeating to prevent PE....

ANSWER: You can't have premature ejaculation if you're a virgin.  Premature ejaculation means you're reaching orgasm too soon in intercourse.  You won't know how you are doing at ejaculation time until you're sexually active.  I recommend not worrying about your ejaculation time until you're sexually active.

Since you're having wet dreams at age 21, I'm guessing you weren't masturbating very often when you used to do it.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

QUESTION: I have PE DOC. wen I masterbeat I come so soon, within say 20 to 30 seconds, in my young age wen I was in 15 TO 19 years old I master beated continuously. like immediately after ejaculation I again master beat....  ( 3 times continuously)

Answer
Work at taking longer when you masturbate.  If you can only go 30 seconds, try to last 40 seconds the next time, and when you are OK at that, go for a minute, and then 1:30, and so on.  Gradually work at taking longer.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.