Sex Advice/Oral Sex/His Pleasure

Question
I have been dating a 48 yr old man for a month. We have "fooled" around where he will make me orgasm with his fingers in my g-spot.  I have tried performing oral sex on him as well as manually masterbating him, but I cannot make him orgasm.  (I have not had this problem with ANY men in my past.) He told me that he has been masterbating a lot and that I should not take it personal because only two women have ever made him orgasm and it took a very long time.  We have not had intercourse yet and he is fine with that.  He always wants to pleasure me but does not care if he gets a turn or not.  He just likes it when I touch his private parts and massage him. What am I doing wrong that I cannot pleasure him?

Answer
As he has already told you, he has trouble reaching orgasm with women.  If he were the one asking me instead of you, I would advise him to abstain from masturbating for 3-5 days before having sexual relations.  Since he seems to know his masturbating before having sex is the cause of the problem, I think he's OK with it being that way.  He would probably like to have sexual intercourse with you.  I suggest you discuss it more, and you might also ask him to read some of the pages of http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.