Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex

Question
Hi.I am in relation with lady who could have relation with others, while sex I feel strong desire to lick her vagina.Is it safe or not.

Answer
Hi Vivek,

I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

The answer to that question depends on how much sex she is having with how many partners.

If she is very active, say a prostitute, then I would not.  In fact, I would always make sure I was "protected"  and it is a little hard to wrap your tongue.

If  she has another boy friend or two or a husband, then you are probably ok.

You can get all the sexually transmitted diseases orally.  Watch for signs such as sores, rashes, odor.  And make sure you don't have any open sores in your moth, lips or tongue.

Bon appetite,  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair