Sex Advice/Oral Sex/tom blair

Question
Iam 48 yrs old why is it so hard for me to come even with oral sex my partner is great in bith deparments its so frustrated I have to play with myself in order to come when iam having sex been like this for awhileI have tried sseveral things

Answer
Hi Aretha.

Mother nature is not a lady.  About 70% of women do not achieve orgasm during intercourse. And in fact, many only get one rarely.  Often that is because their partner does not know what to do or how to do it.  Many women are not certain what to do either.  On my web site I have an article about the female orgasm. Take a look at that and other articles and you should get a idea of what and how to better achieve that elusive orgasm.   
http://changescoaching.com/sex/?p=220

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair