Sex Advice/Oral Sex/For her

Question
Hi Doug,

I'm meeting a lady on an 18 day cruise and would love to pleasure her orally every day.

Even if it was done just like women prefer, Is this something she would get tired of ?

I appreciate your insight,

Stan

Answer
Are you not having vaginal intercourse?  I think most women would want more variety in 18 days than just oral, and I also think most men would prefer vaginal intercourse.  If for some reason you're not able to have vaginal intercourse, then there are variations on oral intercourse, such as mutual oral intercourse (69) that would make it more interesting.  

You might ask one of the female experts what women would prefer.  Or better yet, ask your lady.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.