Sex Advice/Oral Sex/For her

Hi Doug,

I'm meeting a lady on an 18 day cruise and would love to pleasure her orally every day.

Even if it was done just like women prefer, Is this something she would get tired of ?

I appreciate your insight,

Are you not having vaginal intercourse?  I think most women would want more variety in 18 days than just oral, and I also think most men would prefer vaginal intercourse.  If for some reason you're not able to have vaginal intercourse, then there are variations on oral intercourse, such as mutual oral intercourse (69) that would make it more interesting.  

You might ask one of the female experts what women would prefer.  Or better yet, ask your lady.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.