Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Fetish question

What does it mean about a person that wants to have sex in front of a group of people

They could be accused of exhibitionism.  I don't know if there is a fetish or paraphilia more detailed than that.  It might depend whether they want to have sex in front of a group known to them or a group of strangers.  There is a lot of variety out there and I imagine people who have studied group sex have a larger list of nuances than others who only consider the topic casually.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.