Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Can use of Viagra shorten refractory period

Question
Hii Doc, i am sam 28 years old and i have dont drink or smoke, i go do gym daily workout hard. i have a good physique..i masturbate twice or thrice a week...but when i had sex with my girl friend i ejaculated soon and it happened every time when i tried to have sex, i dont know may be coz of anxiety or pleasure. i am afraid i may do it the same with my wife and she might not be satisfied with me. what can be done for this ? can i use viagra ?? will it shorten the refractory period ? so that i can enjoy a longer period in sex. Please suggest me something ?? :(

Answer
I am not a medical doctor.  I don't think Viagra will have any effect on your refractory period, which is the time after ejaculation during which you can't get another erection.  That has nothing to do with how long you last in intercourse.   I suggest finding some other option for premature ejaculation.  Viagra is unlikely to help.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.