Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral/anal sex

Question
i know you are not a doctor but I have these questions:

1.  Are condoms like Durex safe for gay anal sex?

(I've heard that ALL condoms are safe & effective.  Some say that there are 2 types of condoms 1 for vaginal &1 for anal & that water-based lubricants are best).

2. is there any safe way to preform oral sex between 2 men?

(I've heard that it is safe & a condom doesn't need to be used even if some seamen is swallowed if the guy performing the act isn't infected or have gum or mouth problems.)

Answer
Hi Jeff,

The safest way is to not be promiscuous. Find a disease free partner and keep him.  That may not be a reasonable suggestion.  But it is the best.   Oral sex is not so bad because there isn't any tearing of tissues.  So if neither party has open sores the odds are good that you won't get HIV.  Anal sex, I suggest you not use the extremely thin styles simply because you don't want them breaking.  I am not aware that there is a specific type for gay sex.  

It is best to reduce the number of partners to reduce risks.

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair