Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Masturbation

Question
hello I'm Kevin I am 13 now and I maaturbate everyday from 3 years now and sometimes thrice a day. I am facing premature ejaculation and not too much fun .I want to know that will my continuous and everyday masturbation effect my sexual heath in future .
plz reply

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily.  Premature ejaculation refers to having sex with a partner.  If you think you're not taking enough time in masturbating, try lasting a little longer every week.  This week try for 10 seconds longer each time, then next week try for 20 seconds longer, and so on.  To learn more about how masturbation helps your health, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.