Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Masturbation

Question
hello I'm Kevin I am 13 now and I masturbate everyday from 3 years now and sometimes thrice a day. I am facing premature ejaculation and not too much fun and sometimes fuzzy vision.I want to know that will my continuous and everyday masturbation effect my sexual heath in future .
plz reply

Answer
Hi Kevin,

I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

At your age masturbation is a normal as can be.  Daily (or more) is common.  Think about what an orgasm is. It is a whole body spasm.  Almost a convulsion.  That may well produce side effects of very high then low blood pressure.  Sometimes if the orgasm is intense almost to the point of fainting.  So nothing to worry about there.    The purpose of masturbation is to get off.   We learn the fastest way to get there with out really trying.  Premature ejaculation is all about not being able to keep it going until your partner can orgasm too.  So, no partner, not to worry.
I would be really surprised if you were getting large volumes of ejaculate.  You body just isn't developed enough for that.   The only risk I know of is that you can train your body to only orgasm in certain ways.  Only one technique.  So vary the way you masturbate.  Add some fantasies.  

In short you sound totally "normal".

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair