Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex vs. vaginal intercourse

Question
I am 52 and my boyfriend is 54.  He can maintain an erection and climax when I give him oral sex, but when he penetrates me, he loses his erection pretty quickly, and always before climaxing.  This is a little frustrating for me!  Is this normal for men his age?  What can help with this problem.  Thank you.

Answer
Yes, erectile dysfunction is a common problem at his age.  One solution might be use of an ED drug like Viagra or Cialis which he could get from his doctor.  A low dose (fraction of a pill) might make the difference.  Of course, it is less necessary to maintain an erection to engage in oral sex, so you might not be aware of the quality of his erection.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.