Sex Advice/Oral Sex/I had oral sex with my son's friend

I'm a single 46 year old woman and I have an 18 year old son. My son has a good looking friend who is 19.

Last night I went out with a few of my girlfriends and we got pretty drunk. When I came home my son and his friend were hanging out in the living room. I laid down on the couch because I felt really dizzy. My son got up shortly after and said he was going to take a shower before he went out with his friend. While he was in the shower my sonís friend and I started to talk and flirt. He told me I looked great and I said the same. Next thing I know my pants are off and heís eating me out. I donít remember a lot but I remember it felt great. We stopped before my son came back out and they went out.
I really, really regret doing this. I donít even know how it started or who started it but Iím really sorry. I never would intentionally hurt my son like this and I really donít want him to hate me. I canít believe this happened.

What should I do? Should I tell my son and see if he forgives me? Will my sons friend tell my son or not? Iím so sorry this happened,I didnít mean or want this to happen

I don't believe your story.  But even if it did happen the way you wrote it, you were both consenting adults.  It is not your son's business who (if anyone) you have sex with.  I don't think your son's friend will tell your son.  But you should have an answer ready in case he asks to do it again.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.