Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex and dreaming

Will wiping cum under my sleeping  husband's  nose give him fantastic  dreams or encourage him to have sex more?
We have a healthy sex life,  however he insists this action tho endearing has no effect one his dreams and suggested I ask a professional. :)

I have never heard of anyone doing that, so I don't know what it will cause, if anything.  If he wants to try it, then why not try it.  The outcome might help him decide this one way or the other.  I would also suggest you have a look at this page about wet dreams:  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.