Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Weird Horny Feeling

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I am a female virgin of age 21, and I masturbate at least twice a week. Some days when I get horny, I feel a sudden urge to piss in my pants to get turned on more. I just enjoy this hot sensation. My question is, what are bad side effects if I do this more often? And is this a normal thing to do?

Thank you.

ANSWER: Urinating will not hurt you, of course, but if you frequently do it in your pants, you will feel very infantile, and people will notice the smell and the wetness.  I have never heard of anyone doing that in order to get turned on more.  In fact, I usually tell people to urinate before they masturbate so that the feeling of a full bladder and the fear of urine leakage will not interfere with their session.

QUESTION: I don't do it in public, only while im in the house. I don't do it all the time, either. Sometimes, I get urges to pee to be turned on. I've seen it done on some porn sites, so I thought it wasn't that weird. But I wanted to ask a doctor, in case it had any negative site effects.
The thing is after I get the sensation, I get satisfied. It doesn't last long. Only for a minute and the urge is gone. Is there any other way I could make an orgasm last longer? Other than urinating or usual masturbation?

Thank you in advance!

ANSWER: I'm not a medical doctor.  I'm a Ph.D.

I urge people to get that sensation from regular masturbation.  See how good it can feel when you're not urinating.  Most females and all males your age like it a lot.  They can't all be wrong!

QUESTION: That's what I usually do: Regular masturbate but I've grown dissatisfied since it doesn't last more than a minute or two. The only pleasure I really love is through rubbing my clit. But I want it to last longer than just a couple of minutes. I am not sure if you could help me with that. If not, thank you anyways! You were very helpful :)

Answer
It doesn't have to last only a minute or two.  Most females say their sessions last around 10-15 minutes.  The orgasm usually lasts only a few seconds.  Many women are able to be multi-orgasmic.  After their first orgasm, they keep their arousal and keep masturbating.  Then they have other orgasms.  Some women can keep this going for most of an hour.  Maybe what you really want is to be multi-orgasmic.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.