Sex Advice/Oral Sex/My girlfriend won't put out

Question
Hello I'm honestly not sure if I'm even in the right section or not. But I was looking to see if there was anything I could do to possibly increase my girlfriends sex drive. She says I never put out when she's ready and vise versa. Please help.

Answer
It is probably best if you work on being ready when she is.  Why can't you function when she says she's ready?  It might be you need to relax more and make yourself more enthusiastic about sex.  It's also easiest if you haven't had an orgasm in a few days.  You don't say how often she wants to have sex, so maybe her sex drive isn't even the problem.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.