Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Anatomy/sex

Is it safe to agree with a woman to carefully pull out the parts of her vagina to rub my penis on them?  I discovered that it is possible to pull out the inner parts of this area of the body, although it's hard to.

It is better if her inner labia remain tucked inside her outer labia.  Maybe the reason it's hard to do is because it's something you ought not be doing.  Is there anything in it for her to let you do that?  Then why would she?  There are plenty of ways for couples to have fun without turning her labia inside out.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.