Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex and Marriage

Hello. Me and my wife have been married for 2 years now. Before we got married and started dating she used to have sexual relations with females. She stopped seeing females of course since we started going out. Our sex life when we first began dating n first months of marriage was awesome. But now into 2 years our sex life has been almost non existent. She is.never in the mood n never horny. Is it probably because she wants to go back to the same sex once again? Please let me know.

I don't know what your wife wants.  You will have to ask her that yourself.  If you're not satisfied with the sex you're having, talk to your partner.  Find out what she wants and under what circumstances she'd be willing to have more and better sex with you.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.