Sex Advice/Oral Sex/virginity

Me and my partner tried to have sex but i was a virgin and he wasnt. At first he couldnt find where the hole was and after he found it he tried to put it in but it wasnt working. It would hurt too much and id try to push him away or close my legs with him inbetween. However due to him trying to get into me he made me bleed which started my periods too. What do we do next time? How does he get in and what can i do to help him?

Take it slowly and don't be in a rush to get it in.  He will have less trouble if he is fully erect and you are aroused and lubricated.  Be sure to use external lubrication (like a commercial brand) if your natural lubrication is not enough.

Some females need several sessions of intercourse before they are comfortable and relaxed enough to allow their partner to complete intercourse to orgasm.

Good luck and keep trying!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.