Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Wife never orgasms

Question
My wife just inform me that she has never experience ejaculation, after 3 years of marriege. pls what is the problem and advise me on what to do.

Answer
She means she never orgasms.  Many females have a tough time learning how to reach orgasm.  It is easier if she has a history of masturbating to orgasm.  If she can do that, then it might be that only slight changes in how you have intercourse will let her reach orgasm that way.  For example, you can alter the angle of your penetration, or you could have intercourse in a position (e.g., cowgirl or rear entry) that lets her masturbate while you have intercourse.

If she is unable to reach orgasm by masturbating, then she ought to work on that before expecting to be able to reach orgasm in intercourse.  Practice makes perfect.

She ought to read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.