Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Precum

Can a girl get pregnant if there is no penetration but a little precum comes in contact with the vaginal opening. Girl ison 7th day of menstrual cycle

It is possible but not very likely.  For complete avoidance of pregnancy, keep sperm far away from the vagina.  The sperm have to travel far from the vaginal entrance, up the vagina, through the cervix, and through the uterus and fallopian tube(s).  Most conception happens when semen is ejaculated directly at the cervix.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.