Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex positions

Question
My boyfriend and I have been together a long time. For most of our sexual relationship he has been the one to take control positions wise ( positions where he usually does most of the work).  Now he is sort of tired of doing all the work and wants me to do more. We have tired cowboy and reverse cowboy but that doesn't stimulate either of us. Do you have any suggestions of positions where the woman takes control and does all of the work?

Answer
I think you mean cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.  Those are the favorites of people who prefer a woman-on-top position.  There are many variations on sex positions that you can try.  You might start at bestsexpositions.com.  You might also find books describing them at your local bookstore or library.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.