Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Acne and lack of sex

Question
I am a single mom I haven't been with anyone for seven years or more and I want to because of the lack of sex is that my reason for having a lot of acne now

Answer
Acne is often caused by bacteria living in your skin.  Sometimes it can be treated topically (by applying something to the skin); sometimes a doctor prescribes a pill that you take.  Having sex or not having sex will not make any difference in having acne.  If you want to become sexually active again, then take precautions pertaining to birth control and sexually transmitted diseases first.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.