Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Acne and lack of sex

I am a single mom I haven't been with anyone for seven years or more and I want to because of the lack of sex is that my reason for having a lot of acne now

Acne is often caused by bacteria living in your skin.  Sometimes it can be treated topically (by applying something to the skin); sometimes a doctor prescribes a pill that you take.  Having sex or not having sex will not make any difference in having acne.  If you want to become sexually active again, then take precautions pertaining to birth control and sexually transmitted diseases first.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.