Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Question

Question
Hi I'm 14 and I have a question for you.  Yesterday I found my big brothers playboy magazines and saw those naked girls in there.  They were beautiful.  Why don't they have hair on there labias?  I saw my brothers girlfriend changing yesterday and she has hair on her labia.  I was hiding in his closet and she didn't see me checking her out.  Why do girls have hair down there?  Do all girls put there naked pictures in playboy?

Answer
1.  You shouldn't snoop in your brother's room or spy on his girlfriend
2.  Some girls keep their hair natural; some trim it; some shave it completely and even wax it
3.  The hair is there to reduce friction during intercourse and to absorb bodily fluids
4.  No, Playboy has not even published photos of even 1/1000 of 1% of all women who have existed since it was founded.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.