Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Help with boyfriend

Question
QUESTION: My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and we've moved our relationship to the next level.  On our 1 year anniversary, I let him feel my boobs without any thing covering them and I gave him a handjob.  So last night was our 2 year anniversary.  We went out for dinner and we came back to my apartment and I gave him a blowjob.  It was my first time giving a guy head, so it probably wasn't good.  I took off my panties and lifted my skirt and asked him to go down on me and he said that it's nasty and gross.  And that "only nasty girls let guys lick their pussies".  I got up and slapped him across the face and told him to get out.  I love him but why won't he go down on me.  My girl friends all tell me how their guys are always willing to go down on them but mine won't.  What the hell is wrong with him?  I know he's gone down on girls before because he use to date my friend and she showed me video of him going down on her.

ANSWER: I think you'd be better off if you hadn't seen that video.  Maybe your guy is a stickler for hygiene and will only perform cunnilingus on you when you're just out of the shower.  Believe it or not, that's the only time a lot of women are comfortable having cunnilingus performed on them.  

Also, you're boyfriend is wrong about "only nasty..." but I suspect you know that because it made you made enough to hit him.

QUESTION: Well, that is fine that he wants me right out of the shower but come on.  That is not practicle.  He lives a long distance.  So today, I tried again and he said that I'm turning into a whore and I don't respect him anymore.  He said this after I let him cum on me after I gave him a blowjob.  I had his cum in my mouth, my hair and my boobs.  After he said those hateful words, I grabbed his nice shirt off the floor and wiped my face and boobs of his cum and kneed him in the balls.  While he was on the ground holding his balls, I kicked him 5 times in the balls and told him that I was done with him treating me like a whore.  He was the first guy that I gave a blowjob to.  He was my first for a lot of things.  He was my first boyfriend.  Later on that night, we met and he said that he was sorry for what he did, he went to kiss me and I kneed him in the nuts again.  I broke up with him right there with him holding his nuts and him crying like a little girl.

Answer
That is definitely one unhappy ending.  I don't see a question in there so I guess I don't have much else that I need to say.  Undoubtedly there were plenty of ways you could have worked this out besides using the violence that you claim to have performed.  I'm glad I wasn't there.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.