Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Orgasm help

Question
I was in a relationship for 10 years with my last partner, therefor, making him the only person I had sex with.  I have a new boyfriend now, who has quite a larger penis than my ex.  I really enjoy when we have sex, but, i'm not used to his size, so it sometimes hurts, and for some reason, I can't seem to orgasm.  Which, really gets to him because he believes he's doing something wrong.  Which he's not, because I enjoy every second of it, and I always let him know that.  I've never ever had this problem before.  What tips or advice can you give me to help with this??

Answer
Most men would be happy to learn you've noticed this about him.  It would probably help for you to use a water-based lube prior to intercourse.  If he is thrusting too vigorously for you, then you should tell him when he's hurting you and perhaps he could learn to use less force.  

Having a large penis is nice for a man, but unfortunately women are more likely to ask that such a man restrict his sexual technique because of pain issues.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.