Sex Advice/Oral Sex/help

Question
dear friend:
I have suffered 4 episodes of major depression....and since the last on I have not had more sexual desire...I have been 3 years without sexual intercourse with my wife. I do no desire her...according to a doctor it is antidepresants foult. I do not know wht to do. 3 years without sexual intercourse....I do not know what to tell to my wife..
help please.

Answer
Talk to your doctor about switching to an antidepressant that doesn't have sexual side effects.  Wellbutrin is one.  Your doctor can help you find something that will work on your depression and not cause you to lack sexual desire or be unable to perform.  Give it a try.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.